for 25th March 2017
Celebrating 10 years of service
some delays at Arthur's pass due to road works
* Complimentary Tea / Coffee on most services
* GM to Ch-ch plenty of spare seats available
* Ch-ch to GM plenty of seats available
- Coach departs from Regent Theatre, Greymouth (7.45)
- Departure from Christchurch is from lichfield st at bus exchange (2.15), Riccarton Mall (2.20) and at ch-ch airport by 2.45pm.
- for Ch-ch Airport, All pickup and drop offs for both International and domestic travellers is at the International end of terminal.
- Only date valid ID's for student, YHA and BBH will be accepted
To Contact us +64 3 7680028
Discounted return travel,Greymouth - Christchurch - Greymouth or Christchurch - Greymouth - Christchurch $95.00 must be booked and paid for 24 hours before travel, is non refundable nor transferable.
Here are some ideas that may enhance your travelling experience in New Zealand and may save you both time and money. Many of these ideas are not original, however they are popular will give you an idea of how you can use West Coast Shuttle to meet your needs. You will need to use the links provided and make your own reservations
Travel with West Coast Shuttle from Christchurch to Arthur's Pass or Greymouth.
West Coast Shuttle Combination Deals with other West Coast Operators.
Contact West Coast Shuttle for further information and prices.
Visit the West Coast from Christchurch by TranzAlpine train and return with West Coast Shuttle. This option offers the best of scenery by including the rail journery and the Otira Gorge and Viaduct and takes the stress out travel.
Arthur's Pass Day Trip
Travel by TranzAlpine to Greymouth
Take a bike to Arthur's Pass (extra fee of $10.00 for bike).