for 25th April 2017
Celebrating 10 years of service
some delays at Arthur's pass due to road works
* Complimentary Tea / Coffee on most services
* GM to Ch-ch plenty of seats available
* Ch-ch to GM plenty of seats available
- Coach departs from Regent Theatre, Greymouth (7.45)
- Departure from Christchurch is from lichfield st at bus exchange (2.15), Riccarton Mall (2.20) and at ch-ch airport by 2.45pm.
- for Ch-ch Airport, All pickup and drop offs for both International and domestic travellers is at the International end of terminal.
- Only date valid ID's for student, YHA and BBH will be accepted
To Contact us +64 3 7680028
Discounted return travel,Greymouth - Christchurch - Greymouth or Christchurch - Greymouth - Christchurch $95.00 must be booked and paid for 24 hours before travel, is non refundable nor transferable.
West Coast Shuttle is West Coast owned and operated by West Coast Shuttle 2007 Ltd. The directors are Cedric and Marlene Trounson of Greymouth.
Both Cedric and Marlene have been involved in the tourism industry since the early 1970's. After a short break out of tourism, West Coast Shuttle was set up to meet the transport needs of the ski industry offering transport and ski packages, along with other small charters.
In early 2007 West Coast Shuttle expanded with the purchase of two 22 seat coaches, with reclining seats, air conditioning, heating and a DVD player. during 2012 and later 2014 two coaches were purchase to replace one of the older coaches which entered us into the tour marker catering for all nationalities and in particular the Chinese market. one coach is star Graded 4+ through the bus and Coach associating star grading system. In 2015 West Coast Shuttle gain accreditation by Qualmark as 'endorsed Visitor Transport'.